- Academy of Media Arts Cologne
- Belarusian State Academy of Arts
- Department of Radio, Television and Film of Ege University
- Krzysztof Kieślowski Faculty of Radio and Television University of Silesia
- Kyiv National I. K. Karpenko-Kary Theatre, Cinema and Television University
- Marina Razbezhkina and Mikhail Ugarov School of Documentary Film and Theatre
- Mohyla School of Journalism
- Polish National Film, Television and Theatre School in Łódź
- Saint Petersburg State University of Cinema and Television
- Sapir Academic College
- State Institute of Cinematography named after S. A. Gerasimov
Tizian BüchiThe Sound of Winter
Max is a farmer from the Jura Mountains. He lives in an isolated farm in a village called La Côte-aux-Fées, literally “The Hill of Fairies”. It’s winter, time stretches out and opens a window on imagination.
Deborah RuffatoEmptiness Attraction
It’s the endless story of a woman and her (de)connection with the world. With the familiar and indefinable sentiment in which it feels pleasant to let yourself swept into.