Our press centre strives to ensure that members of the media have every opportunity to receive timely information on the IFF "Listapad".
In case of any questions related to accreditation, media partnership, access to film screenings or other festival events, interviews with the Festival programmers, Directorate representatives or guests, feel free to contact us by e-mail email@example.com.
We will announce press events schedule at the beginning of October. To subscribe to our newsletter, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Subscription" in the subject field.
We share links that may be useful for developing content on the festival:
1. Press releases (archive)
2. Press photos (archive)
3. Film stills and portraits (archive)
Access to competition programme films (screenings from 18.30 to 23.00) is provided on a space-available basis by appointment one day before the screening date. Booking conformations are sent out from 20:00 to 22:00 the day before the screening. There are no accreditation entries for evening screenings at Falcon Club Boutique Cinema.
To get access to the screenings, please make an individual schedule following the 27th Minsk IFF "Listapad" programme publication and send a list of films to email@example.com.
On festival days, the ticket service for journalists will work at Falcon Club from 10.00 to 19.00 daily. Phone number will be available from November 6.
Some rules for working at festival venues:
1. Latecomers are not allowed to attend press screenings at Falcon Club Cinema Boutique;
2. Please, hold an accreditation badge and an ID, i.e. a passport or press credentials, while working at festival venues;
3. Video and photo recordings are prohibited during film screenings.
How to schedule an appointment for an interview with festival guests?
1. You can send an interview request on the website after receiving the list of expected guests. The press centre staff will contact you to confirm (or reject) your interview appointment and specify the details;
2. A full guest list will be available at the press centre or via the festival’s newsletter service.