Our press centre strives to ensure that members of the media have every opportunity to receive timely information on the IFF "Listapad".
In case of any questions related to accreditation, media partnership, access to film screenings or other festival events, interviews with the Festival programmers, Directorate representatives or guests, feel free to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
On festival days, from November 1 to 8, 2019, the press centre will be open at Falcon Club from 10.00 to 19.00 (20, Pobediteley Avenue).
A hotline for journalists is available now: +375(25)976-67-97 (from 10.00 to 18.00).
We share links that may be useful for developing content on the festival:
1. Press releases (archive)
2. Press photos (archive)
3. Film stills and portraits (archive)
Press screenings are held at Falcon Club Cinema Boutique (20, Pobediteley Avenue). During the morning and afternoon sessions, five competition programmes will be simultaneously presented in four halls: the Main Feature Film Competition, the Main Documentary Film Competition, "Youth on the march", the National Competition as well as the Children and Youth Film Competition “Listapadzik”.
Access to competition programme films (screenings from 18.30 to 23.00) is provided on a space-available basis by appointment one day before the screening date.
To get access to the screenings, please make an individual schedule following the 26th Minsk IFF "Listapad" programme publication and send a list of films to email@example.com.
On festival days, the ticket service for journalists will work at Falcon Club from 10.00 to 19.00 daily. Phone number will be available from November 1.
Some rules for working at festival venues:
1. Latecomers are not allowed to attend press screenings at Falcon Club Cinema Boutique;
2. Please, hold an accreditation badge and an ID, i.e. a passport or press credentials, while working at festival venues;
3. Video and photo recordings are prohibited during film screenings.
How to schedule an appointment for an interview with festival guests?
1. You can send an interview request on the website after receiving the list of expected guests. The press centre staff will contact you to confirm (or reject) your interview appointment and specify the details;
2. A full guest list will be available at the press centre or via the festival’s newsletter service.