Our press centre strives to ensure that members of the media have every opportunity to receive timely information on the IFF "Listapad".
In case of any questions related to accreditation, information partnership, access to film screenings or other festival events, interviews with the Festival programmers, Directorate representatives or guests, please be sure to contact us by e-mail email@example.com.
On festival days, from November 2 to 9, from 10.00 till 19.00, the press centre location is going to be Falcon Club, 20 Pobediteley Avenue.
A helpline for the media is available now: 8 (044) 571-33-18 (from 10.00 till 18.00).
You can find the press events schedule here or receive it by e-mail (to subscribe to our newsletter service, you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Subscription" in the subject field).
We share links that may be useful for developing content on the festival:
2. Press photos
Press screenings are held at Falcon Club Cinema Boutique, 20 Pobediteley Avenue. During the morning and afternoon sessions, five competition programmes will be simultaneously presented in four halls: the Main Feature Film Competition, the Main Documentary Film Competition, "Youth on the march", the National Competition as well as the Children and Youth Film Competition “Listapadzik”.
Access to competition programme films on the main schedule (sessions from 18.30 till 23.00) is provided on a space-available basis by appointment the day before the session date.
To get access to the screenings, please be sure to draft an individual schedule following the 25th Minsk IFF "Listapad" programme publication and send a list of films to email@example.com.
On festival days, the ticket service location is going to be Falcon Club from 10.00 till 19.00 daily. Phone number will be available from November 1.
Some rules for working at festival venues:
1. Latecomers are not allowed to press screenings at Falcon Club Cinema Boutique;
2. During your work at festival venues, it is advisable to carry an accreditation badge and an ID, i.e. a passport or press credentials;
3. In the screening halls, video recording or photography is not allowed during film demonstration.
How to schedule an appointment for an interview with a guest or guests?
1. You can send an interview request on the website after receiving the list of expected guests. The press centre staff will contact you to confirm (or, at worst, to reject) your interview appointment and specify its details;
2. A full guest list is available at the press centre or via the festival’s newsletter service.