Minsk International Film Festival "Listapad" – is the biggest and high-status event in the field of cinema in Belarus.
40 000 people attend the Festival. More than 150 guests visit the Festival to present their works or to be part of the jury team. Those are cultural and business elite of the world’s cinematography.
There are 217 screenings of 174 films from 55 countries were screened at 7 festival’s venues in 2018. Among them are feature and documentary films, films for children and youth, new films of Belarussian authors.
Most of the screenings are followed by Q&A sessions with the authors of the films. Wide educational programme, workshops, retrospectives and exhibitions accompany the programme of the festival.
At MIFF “Listapad” one can see the world’s best films. Films widely recognized at the international level are invited to join the main competition. The best debut films participate in “Youth on the March” Competition. The Festival focuses on selection and presentation of the brightest pieces of former socialistic countries cinematography.
Partnership with Minsk International Film Festival gives wide opportunities for reaching customers, cinema professionals and cultural elite of the country through the following:
- Cobranding of 6 festival’s screening platforms;
- Advertising possibilities of the Festival;
- Holding special branded partner’s events at the Festival;
- Holding one or more festival’s programmes under the partner’s brand;
- Foundation of a special partner’s prize for the films;
- Elite Hospitatlity;
- Participating in festival’s media-activities (also at web-site and social networks of the festival).
Download our partnership offer.